WingMan For Addiction
Helping addicts go from dependence to independence
Voice Chat Interaction
Help with Cravings
WingMan For Addiction
Focused on the 5- to 20-minute period during which an addict experiences a craving, an intense desire to drink or use, WingMan For Addiction offers a range of encouragement, productive distraction, quick access to resources and incentives to help push through the craving and aid the long term success of sustaining recovery.
The app uses a conversational voice chat & SMS-like UI to interact with a machine learning-enabled engine to create a personalized approach to your recovery. WingMan is just like a sponsor or caring counselor who is immediately available 24/7 — whenever a craving hits. It is not intended to replace existing relationships or treatments, but rather to provide additional and immediate assistance to individuals in recovery.
Help for Family & Friends of Addicts
Finding answers to questions about addiction or ways to approach a loved one going through addiction can be tough. WingMan For Addiction is here to help you:
- Decide on the best approach for your loved one
- Deliver private suggestions for recovery
- Answer questions you have regarding addiction
- Find a doctor, lawyer, rehab facility or support group when in need
Get Involved in Saving Lives
Over 25 years ago, while counseling addicts who had been incarcerated due to their addiction-related crimes, we discovered there was a new class of victims being created: their children. Left out of the picture, not understanding why, how, what, where or when they might ever see their parents again, they are thrust into the turbulence of growing up in a totally dysfunctional world. They need direction and they need help.
The WingMan Book Program helps children of all ages recognize, deal and cope with the negative impact our society places on them. Making healthy decisions at a young age is key to living a happy, healthy life. Our program provides schools, churches and other non-profit organizations the tools they need to help young people cope with the challenges of today’s society.
Help save a child’s life today. Click here and donate to provide valuable materials to our youth.
Partner With Us
If You Offer Services For Recovering Addicts
We strive to save the lives of those afflicted by addiction, by offering assistance to every individual in need. Sometimes, this assistance comes in the form of professional help.
WingMan users often require:
- Legal assistance, if they’ve been arrested or detained
- Medical assistance from a physician
- Inpatient or Outpatient treatment
- Counseling or therapy
- Other services to help them sustain their recovery
We welcome your participation in the WingMan ecosystem.
- Utilize targeted marketing based on client attributes and measure the effects of marketing campaigns for your business or organization
- Better understand and educate those affected by addiction
- Have access to measurable data, conversation rates and referrals to help save lives